Saliva Drug Screen Multi Test
The saliva (oral fluid) screening device is a simple one-step test for the detection of drugs of abuse in oral fluid.
The drug types detected with this test are:
- Amp – Amphetamine (Speed)
- BZO – Benzodiazepines
- Coc – Cocaine
- Met – Methamphetamine (P) including Ecstasy
- Opi – Opiates (Morphine)
- THC – Cannabis (Marijuana)
The key features of the Saliva Drug Screen Multi Test include:
- Collection and testing in one integrated device
- Increased sensitivity of drug cut-off levels
- Donor performed test with minimal administrator supervision
- Rapid collection and testing results in 5 minutes
- User-friendly and non-invasive
- Avoids gender observation
- Eliminates sample adulteration or contamination
- Built-in confirmation for chain-of-custody testing
A comprehensive instruction starter kit is provided with all Smith BioMed products
Click here to download the brochure on Saliva Drug Screen Multi Test.
Click here to download the info package Saliva Drug Screen Multi Test.